Unmarried Widow? is an episode of Charmed that occured during the third series before Leo and Piper's Wedding.
- Shannen Doherty as Prudence Halliwell
- Hollie Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell and Patricia Johnson
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leonardo Wyatt
- Julian McMahon as Cole Turner
- Christopher Eccleston as Zeon
- Jennifer Rhodes as Penelope Halliwell
- Imelda Staunton as Zeon's Wife
- Greg Vaughan as Gordon Johnson
- Samuel Ball as Gordon Johnson II
- Deborah Kellner as Elderly Francine Bowen
- Elena Finney as Young Francine Bowen
Piper and Phoebe summon Grams to help them with Piper and Leo's wedding without Prue knowing. To help, Grams tells Piper about her mother and father's wedding, then her brother and sister-in-law's and finally each and every one of her own. Finding Grams to not be much help, Piper summons her great-grandmother and past-life, Patricia Johnson nee Baxter, her great-grandfather Gordon Johnson and her great-uncle Gordon Johnson II. Baxter tells her to do what her heart tells her to before they are attacked by Zeon, a Warlock and ex-Wiccan practitioner. After working a way around Zeon's immortality and reclaiming their powers from him, Leo and Piper begin to plan their wedding.
Unmarried Widow? takes place in the third series just before Bride and Gloom.